Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Welcome!


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog, Let's Get Crafty With Tiffany! I have a love for crafting and DIY projects and I want to share that with you! On my blog you'll find step-by-step tutorials for my latest projects, and occasionally my craftiness finds its way into the kitchen!

Let me take a few minutes to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany (if you haven't already figured that out)! I'm from a small town in NE Kansas and moved to Topeka to start college at Washburn University. I have a full time job saving lives one x-ray at a time! Haha! As much as I love being an x-ray tech, I love creating new projects even more, so lucky you! I'm new to this whole blog thing, but I thought I'd give it a shot, so bear with me!

I hope everyone can find some inspiration to create their own projects and I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Happy Crafting!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment